History of Bosch
1886 - A modern industrial giant began humbly enough when German engineer, Robert Bosch, opened his "Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Engineering." 1906 - Bosch had established its first U.S. subsidiary. That was followed by 60 years of growth into what became the Robert Bosch LLC. 1990 - Through acquisitions and innovation engineering, Bosch Appliances had grown to 41 subsidiaries worldwide. 1997 - Bosch made a bold commitment to the U.S. market with the construction of the New Bern, North Carolina Dishwasher plant. 2001 - Bosch Appliances are now available in 100 countries across the globe. The brand is proud to be ranked as the #1 and #2 dishwashers in a leading consumer magazine. 2002 - The on-going quality dedication and quest for innovation continue to make Bosch the leader in upscale appliances. Available at AJ Madison.
They think a lot about what goes into a load of laundry.
More than just your clothes, it's a commitment to engineer a better way to clean them more efficiently. Their thinking features ideas like the Stain Removal Option in their Vision washer, which removes all kinds of stains in just one load. And DynamicAir, which uses an incomparable 685 holes in the backshield of their Vision dryer to move more air to gently dry your clothes more thoroughly at a lower temperature. They think you'll enjoy the results on your clothes - and your overall energy usage.
Location Of Vent:
Start Delay Time Max:
Linter Filter Indicator:
Moisture Monitoring System:
Adjustable Drying Temperature:
Dimensions and Weights
- 6.7 Cu. Ft. Drum Capacity
- 15 Drying Cycles and 3 Options
- Features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch one of the most efficient dryer brands.
- EcoAction Option Reduces Energy Usage By Up To 10%
- Bosch Is The 2009 ENERGY STAR Partner Of The Year
- Gently dries clothes using moderate heat and high air volume in a one piece stainless steel drum.
- Engineering for perfect drying results, every time, with all fabrics.
- Air Fluff / No Heat Drying Cycle with No Added Heat
- Dries denim while reducing fading and wrinkling.
- Steam Wrinkle Relax Cycle
- Relax wrinkles in only 12 min.
- Relax wrinkles and remove odors in 16 min.
- Refreshes a full load in just 20 min.
- Option to dry items usually only line dried.
- 3-Way Venting For Easy Installation - Back, Right, Bottom
- Tumbling up to 1 hour prevents wrinkles.
- Extremely Quiet Performance: 64 dB
- One Of The Quietest Dryers In The U.S.
- Backed By Good Housekeeping Seal, Two Year Limited Warranty
- Heat Sensors and Intelligent Controls Prevent Overheating
Bosch Vision 500 Series WTVC533 Reviews