History of Bosch
1886 - A modern industrial giant began humbly enough when German engineer, Robert Bosch, opened his "Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Engineering." 1906 - Bosch had established its first U.S. subsidiary. That was followed by 60 years of growth into what became the Robert Bosch LLC. 1990 - Through acquisitions and innovation engineering, Bosch Appliances had grown to 41 subsidiaries worldwide. 1997 - Bosch made a bold commitment to the U.S. market with the construction of the New Bern, North Carolina Dishwasher plant. 2001 - Bosch Appliances are now available in 100 countries across the globe. The brand is proud to be ranked as the #1 and #2 dishwashers in a leading consumer magazine. 2002 - The on-going quality dedication and quest for innovation continue to make Bosch the leader in upscale appliances. Available at AJ Madison.
Their machines are so advanced that they are the most energy-and water-efficient brand of full-sized, front-load washers in the U.S. All this while still offering superior cleaning results. The powerful combination of efficiency, safety, value and engineering is what makes Bosch washers and dryers the best you'll ever own.
Moisture Monitoring System:
Adjustable Drying Temperature:
Location Of Vent:
Start Delay Time Max:
Linter Filter Indicator:
Dimensions and Weights
- EcoSmart technology features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch one of the most efficient dryer brands.
- EcoAction Option Reduces Energy Usage by up to 10%.
- DynamicAir gently dries clothes using moderate heat and high air volume in a one piece stainless steel drum.
- ActiveDry engineering for perfect drying results, every time, with all fabrics.
- Air Fluff / No Heat drying cycle with no added heat.
- Delicates option to dry items usually only line dried.
- Dryer Rack provides surface to lay and dry even the most delicate fabrics.
- 3-way venting for easy installation - back, right, bottom.
- WrinkleBlock - Tumbling up to 1 hour prevents wrinkles.
- Extremely Quiet Performance: 67 dB.
- One of the quietest dryers in the U.S.
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal, two year limited warranty.
- Heat sensors and intelligent controls prevent overheating.
Bosch Vision 300 Series DLX WTVC4500UC Reviews