24" Single Gas Oven with Lower Broiler Compartment
Summit offers a diverse series of fully featured wall ovens. Their gas single wall ovens use electronic ignition, and they feature a lower oven broiler. The unit is set for natural gas, but can be converted to LP without a kit. The oven door has a see-through glass door with a light for the best view during baking. A digital clock with a timer adds convenience. The 18,000-BTU interior is constructed from porcelain for lasting quality.
Summit's wall ovens have an industry exclusive height of 34 1/2". These units fit many discontinued cut-outs such as Whirlpool, Maytag, Caloric, Slattery, and older makes including Magic Chef. To fit some cut-outs up to their 39" height, add the TKW700 trim kit accessory. With deluxe features and a deep capacity, this wall oven brings high-quality, value-priced cooking into your kitchen.
Height with Trim Extender:
39" (sold separately)
Large Capacity Gas Oven
- 2.92 cu. ft. capacity and two (2) oven racks provide plenty of room for making your favorite dishes.
Lower Broiler Compartment
- Drop-down porcelain door with lower section for separate broiling.
Digital Clock and Timer
- Added convenience when cooking.
Oven Window with Light
- Keep an eye on your cooking with a convenient oven window.
Broiler Pan Included
- Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well.
Removable Oven Door
- Convenient for cleaning unit.
- This unit is set for natural gas but can be converted to LP without a kit.
Electronic Glow Bar Ignition
- Standard on SUMMIT wallovens.