SUMMIT offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens.
The WTM6107S is an apartment-sized gas range sized at just 24" wide, with a generous 2.92 cu.ft oven interior that still can accommodate large trays. The broiler is located below the oven in a drop-down compartment. Four sealed gas burners offer safer cleaning and cleaner cooking, including one 12000 BTU burner for faster heating. This unit has a drop-down compartment for broiling and utilizes an electronic ignition system for added safety.
The WTM6107S comes in an all-white exterior finish. Fully constructed from steel and porcelain, Summit's American-made cooking line offers long-lasting quality for the home. Additional choices are available in 20" and 30" wide fits.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Freestanding Gas Range
Yes, with Kit
Dimensions and Weights
Oven Interior Height:
Slim 24" Width
- Apartment sized to fit in small or galley kitchens
Four Sealed Burners
- Easy cleanup on boil-overs and accidental spills
High Output Burner
- Right front burner features 12,000 BTU output for powerful cooking
Removable Burner Caps
- Burners include a removable cap for easy cleaning
- Lower compartment for separate broiling with even heat distribution
- Gas spark ignition for automatic lighting of burners
- White porcelain removable oven top and door
Broiler Pan Included
- Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
Push-to-Turn Burner Knobs
- To prevent accidents, knobs require a small amount of force when turning
Recessed Oven Door
- Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes