24" Compact Condensation Dryer
With a compact design and a condensation drying system that doesn't require ducting, this selection from Bosch is perfect for anyone who demands flexible installation options for their dryer. It can be stacked with Bosch 800 series washers for the ultimate space-saving laundry set-up.
15 dry cycle selections include Permanent Press, Permanent Press Extra Dry, Permanent Press Damp, Delicates, Quick 40, Time Dry, Hand Wash / Wool, Air fluff/No Heat, Cotton Dry, Cotton Extra Dry, Anti Shrink, Sanitize, SuperQuick 15 min, Bulky Large Items, Quick Dry Auto. With Bosch's Sensitive Drying System, laundry is dried by mild, warm air coming from all sides and gently mixed by the curving Soft carriers, instead of lying flat on the fabric-friendly drum structure. The result is soft laundry with no creases. This dryer is ENERGY STAR certified, so you're guaranteed energy efficient performance - that means less spending on utility bills.
Where German Engineering Meets Flawless Design
Customers who purchase Bosch kitchen appliances and home appliances have never had to choose between groundbreaking engineering and modern design. For over 125 years, they've designed products with both functionality and aesthetics in mind.
Bringing German Engineering From The Road To The Kitchen
Two of Germany's strongest home appliance companies join in their quest to bring their best engineering to America's kitchens.
Bosch home appliances is part of BSH, BSH Home Appliances Group, based in Munich, Germany. As part of the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world, Bosch has been selling high performance German-engineered major home appliances and cooking appliances in the United States since 1991. Known nationwide for raising the standards in appliance quietness, efficiency and integrated design, Bosch frequently receives top ratings in leading consumer publications and is the winner the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award. With US headquarters in Irvine, CA, the company operates an appliance park in New Bern, North Carolina comprised of state-of-the-art factories for dishwashers, ranges, ovens and cooktops.
Everyone Knows Germans Craft Brilliant and Efficient Machines
The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful machines that perform better, are more intuitive to use and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance.
Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving us inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
Features & Performance
18 Bath Towels
15 (Permanent Press, Permanent Press Extra Dry, Permanent Press Damp, Delicates, Quick 40, Time Dry, Hand Wash / Wool, Air fluff/No Heat, Cotton Dry, Cotton Extra Dry, Anti Shrink, Sanitize, SuperQuick 15 min, Bulky Large Items, Quick Dry Auto)
8 (Dry Level, Time Dry, Finish in, Wrinkle Block, Low Heat, Signal, Start/Pause, Child Lock)
Ventless Drying (No Ducting):
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Electrical & Installation Specifications
240V; NEMA 14-30 (4 Prong)
Right Side (Reversible)
Dimensions and Weights
Large 4.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The large 4.0 cu. ft. interior can dry up to 17.6 lbs., or 18 bath towels
15 Dry Cycles
- Permanent Press, Permanent Press Extra Dry, Permanent Press Damp, Delicates, Quick 40, Time Dry, Hand Wash / Wool, Air fluff/No Heat, Cotton Dry, Cotton Extra Dry, Anti Shrink, Sanitize, SuperQuick 15 min, Bulky Large Items, Quick Dry Auto
- Dry Level, Time Dry, Finish in, Wrinkle Block, Low Heat, Signal, Start/Pause, Child Lock
Quick Dry Program
- For quickly drying small loads in only 15 minutes
Sensitive Drying System
- The Sensitive Drying System uses warm, mild air to gently dry laundry in the same time as comparable vented dryers
- Condensation drying condenses the moisture in the hot air and releases it through the water drain. No ducting and no blower are necessary to help expel hot air. This makes installation easy, fast and cost-effective
- Rigid anti vibration side walls reduce noise for a non-disruptive drying cycles
Interior Drum Light
- An interior drum light adds to the ease of loading, unloading, and cleaning
- A reversible door allows you to access laundry from the right or left for maximum convenience
- Select Bosch washers can plug into the dryer for space savings and flexible installation
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
Bosch 800 Series WTG86402UC Reviews