24 Inch 4.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer from Bosch
The WTG86400UC is another in a long line of high-performance electric dryers from Bosch. With 15 different dry cycles and 4 temperature selections, you'll have the versatile drying options to meet the specific drying needs of your variety of laundry items. With the Quick Dry option, you can cut significant time out of your laundry routine - no one wants to waste a full day in the laundry room. 15.4 lbs. of capacity can accommodate up to 16 towels in a single load. Plus, the Bosch WTG86400UC dryer runs quiet, thanks to its circular walls that prevent excessive vibration. Treat yourself to an easier laundry routine with this superb selections from Bosch. Available at AJ Madison.
Where German Engineering Meets Flawless Design
Customers who purchase Bosch kitchen appliances and home appliances have never had to choose between groundbreaking engineering and modern design. For over 125 years, they've designed products with both functionality and aesthetics in mind.
Bringing German Engineering From The Road To The Kitchen
Two of Germany's strongest home appliance companies join in their quest to bring their best engineering to America's kitchens.
Bosch home appliances is part of BSH, BSH Home Appliances Group, based in Munich, Germany. As part of the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world, Bosch has been selling high performance German-engineered major home appliances and cooking appliances in the United States since 1991. Known nationwide for raising the standards in appliance quietness, efficiency and integrated design, Bosch frequently receives top ratings in leading consumer publications and is the winner the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award. With US headquarters in Irvine, CA, the company operates an appliance park in New Bern, North Carolina comprised of state-of-the-art factories for dishwashers, ranges, ovens and cooktops.
Everyone Knows Germans Craft Brilliant and Efficient Machines
The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful machines that perform better, are more intuitive to use and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance.
Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving us inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
16 Bath Towels
Features & Performance
15 (Permanent Press, Permanent Press Extra Dry, Permanent Press Damp, Delicates, Quick 40, Time Dry, Hand Wash / Wool, Air fluff/No Heat, Cotton Dry, Cotton Extra Dry, Towels, Sanitize, Jeans, Heavy Duty, Quick Dry Auto)
8 (Dry Level, Time Dry, Finish in, Wrinkle Block, Low Heat, Signal, Start/Pause, Child Lock)
240V; NEMA 14-30 (4 Prong)
Right Side (Not Reversible)
Weight & Dimensions
15 Dry Cycles
- Permanent Press, Permanent Press Extra Dry, Permanent Press Damp, Delicates, Quick 40, Time Dry, Hand Wash / Wool, Air fluff/No Heat, Cotton Dry, Cotton Extra Dry, Towels, Sanitize, Jeans, Heavy Duty, Quick Dry Auto
- Dry Level, Time Dry, Finish in, Wrinkle Block, Low Heat, Signal, Start/Pause, Child Lock
- Dries Up to 15.4 lbs and can fit up to 16 towels in one load
- The Sensitive Drying System uses warm mild air to gently dry laundry in the same time as comparable vented dryers, and the unique drum pattern creates air cushions to protect clothes
4 Temperature Settings
- Intelligent sensors prevent overheating
Easy Installation and Space Efficiency
- Condensation drying doesn't require ducting. Dryer is also stackable and can plug into Bosch 500 Series washers for easy installation
Low Vibration and Quiet Operation
- Anti-vibration circular side walls reduce vibration to keep dryer running quietly
- Designed for long lasting durability
- Moisture sensor prevents wasted energy and overdrying
Bosch 300 Series WTG86400UC Reviews