LG 5.0 cu.ft. Mega Capacity TurboWash Washer with Steam
Think big loads mean big noise Think again. At 5.0 cu. ft., LG's mega capacity washer is the largest top load washer available, yet it's one of the quietest. Powerful high-pressure nozzles save 30 minutes per load, cutting wash time by half-without shortcutting cleaning performance, even on larger loads. LG TrueBalance ensures even your largest loads are smooth and quiet. From the time-saving performance of TurboWash to the gentle cleaning power of steam, you've got the capacity to wash more than ever-while hearing less in the next room.
If you ever experience an issue with your LG dryer, you don't have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
This clothes washer uses 155 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.19.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Intelligent Electronic Controls:
Yes with Dual LED Display
No. Of Wash/Rinse Temps:
Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)
Extra High (1,100 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
No. Of Water Levels:
Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load
Fabric Care Features
SmartRinse Jet Spray System:
2 + 1 Dispenser:
Main Wash, Fabric Softener + Liquid Bleach
Internal Water Heater:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
4 Adjustable Legs
Motor and Agitator
Direct Drive Motor
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
Transparent Diamond Glass Lid:
120V, 10 Amps
1 Year Parts and Labor:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Lid Open:
- Sprays a concentrated detergent solution directly onto the clothes, resulting in faster soaking time. Save up to 30 minutes per load without shortcutting cleaning performance
LG Steam Cleaning
- Penetrates fabrics with powerful, real steam, eliminating dirt, odors and wrinkles with lower water consumption than conventional washers
- Rapid drum movement and powerful water jets provide a revolutionary washing and rinsing experience.
- Diagnose problems without ever needing to call an LG representative. The app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps
AAFA Certified Allergiene Cycle
- Removes over 95% of common household allergens
NSF Certified Sanitary Cycle
- Heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains and bacteria.
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't have to mean compromising. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash. The SpeedWash Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 35 minutes
- When StainCare is selected, the wash cycle begins with warm water to help prevent stains from setting in. As the cycle continues, hot water is added to help remove stains that require treatment at a higher temperature
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Keeps your LG unit running quietly-do your laundry without the noise
- Among the most energy-efficient units in its class
LG TurboWash Series WT5680HWA Reviews