LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Ultra Large Capacity High Efficiency Top Load Washer with WaveForce WT5170H
A Winning Combination
Just because a washer is tough on dirt and stains doesn't mean it needs to be tougher on your clothes. Their Wave Series washer is loaded with some hardhitting innovations like WaveForce technology, which combines rapid drum movement with powerful water jets for great cleaning. It's also gentle on your utility bill with smart options like ColdWash, which gives you warm water performance with cold water savings.
This clothes washer uses 170 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $18.85.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Intelligent Electronic Controls:
Yes with Dual LED Display
No. Of Wash/Rinse Temps:
Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)
Extra High (1,100 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
No. Of Water Levels:
Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load
Fabric Care Features
SmartRinse Jet Spray System:
2 + 1 Dispenser:
Main Wash, Fabric Softener + Liquid Bleach
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:
Internal Water Heater:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
4 Adjustable Legs
Motor and Agitator
Direct Drive Motor
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
Transparent Diamond Glass Lid:
120V, 10 Amps
1 Year Parts and Labor:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Lid Open:
- 4.7 Cu. Ft. Ultra Large Capacity with NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum
- Direct Drive Motor with 10-Year Limited Warranty
- 5 Temperature Settings (All Cold Rinses)
- Rapid drum movement and powerful water jets provide a revolutionary washing and rinsing experience.
- NSF Certified Sanitary Cycle
- Uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- SmartRinse Jet Spray System
- TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Delay Wash (Up To 19 Hours)
- Electronic Control Panel with Dual LED Display and Dial-A-Cycle