Ultra Large Capacity Top Load Washer with WaveForce
With a capacity of 4.7 cu. ft., you can do more laundry in fewer loads and with WaveForce technology your clothes will be cleaner than ever. Using a combination of rapid drum movement and powerful water jets, this washer ensures outstanding performance while remaining gentle on clothes.
Clean and Green
In addition to being Energy Star certified, this washer also features ColdWash technology, which allows a deep, high-performance clean which is not only good for the environment, but will actually save you money as well.
Not only does the enormous 4.7 cu. ft. capacity mean you can get more done in less time; with the TrueBalance anti-vibration system designed to minimize noise, you don't have to hear the laundry even when you're doing it.
Our Wave Series
Just because a washer is tough on dirt and stains doesn't mean it needs to be tougher on your clothes. Our Wave Series washer is loaded with some hard-hitting innovations like WaveForce technology, which combines rapid drum movement with powerful water jets for great cleaning. It's also gentle on your utility bill, with smart options like ColdWash, which gives you warm water performance with cold water savings.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 170 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $18.85.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
Graphite Steel, White
DOE 4.7 Cu. Ft.
Type of Display:
Number of Wash/Rinse Temps:
Energy Star Qualified:
CEE Tier Rating:
CEE Tier 3
Add Garment Indicator:
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:
SmartRinse Jet Spray System:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
Transparent Glass Door:
Inverter Direct Drive
120V, 5 Amps
Wool, Speed Wash, PureColor, Sports Wear, Towels, Baby Wear, Cotton/Normal, Perm. Press/Casual, Heavy Duty, Bulky/Bedding, Bright Whites, Tub Clean
Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures:
Water Plus, Signal, Custom Program, Child Lock, Delay Wash, Fabric Softener, Extra Rinse, ColdWash, Soak, StainCare, Spin Only, Rinse+Spin
Dimensions and Weight
Height with Door Open:
4.7 Cu. Ft Capacity
- Towers of towels, piles of sweatshirts, and a mountain of jeans Go for it. The Ultra Large Capacity washer lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That's time saved and sore backs avoided.
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't have to mean compromising. The ColdWash system uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- If you thought water had done all it could to clean your clothes, you haven't experienced WaveForce technology. Rapid drum movement and powerful water jets provide a revolutionary washing and rinsing experience.
- If you ever experience an issue with your LG washer, you don't have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service
- When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count on. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty.
- You shouldn't know your washer is on when you're in the next room. The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to minimize washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor.
Save Money. Save Energy.
- When your washer uses about 30% less energy and half the amount of water used by regular washers, you're going to make an impact-on your utility bills, your energy and water consumption, and most importantly, the environment.