LG 5.2 cu.ft. Mega Capacity Front Control TurboWash Washer
LG top loading washing machines are tough on stains and dirt but soft on your clothes. With ingenious features like deep cleaning WaveForce technology and smart options like ColdWash, top loading washers are kinder on both your fabrics and your utility bills (washer hoses not included).
Fast Forward Your Laundry with TurboWash
Discover the benefits of LG TurboWash Technology. Thanks to more efficient wash and rinse cycles, you can save time on every load, with outstanding cleaning performance.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
This clothes washer uses 155 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.19.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Front Electronic Control Panel with LED Display:
No. Of Wash/Rinse Temps:
Hot, Warm, Eco Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)
Extra High (1,100 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
No. Of Water Levels:
Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load
Fabric Care Features
SmartRinse Jet Spray System:
Main Wash, Fabric Softener + Liquid Bleach
Internal Water Heater:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
4 Adjustable Legs
Motor and Agitator
Direct Drive Motor
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
White (W), Graphite Steel (V)
120V, 10 Amps
1 Year Parts and Labor:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Lid Open:
- Sprays a concentrated detergent solution directly onto the clothes, resulting in faster soaking time. Save up to 30 minutes per load without shortcutting cleaning performance
NSF Certified Oxi-Sanitize Cycle
- Combines the cleaning performance of the washer with oxi-cleaning products to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash. The SpeedWash Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 35 minutes
- When StainCare is selected, the wash cycle begins with warm water to help prevent stains from setting in. As the cycle continues, hot water is added to help remove stains that require treatment at a higher temperature
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't have to mean compromising. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- Diagnose problems without ever needing to call an LG representative. The app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house, even if it's on another floor
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Keeps your LG unit running quietly-do your laundry without the noise
- Among the most energy-efficient units in its class
LG TurboWash Series WT1701CV Reviews