Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Everything you do in the kitchen starts with the refrigerator. That's why theirs go beyhond modern design and unparalleled resource efficiency with innovative features and systems. The temperature management system, Adaptive Defrost and dual pad ice and water dispensers offer the ultimate convenience. With industry-leading innovations like MicroEtch shelves and the FreshFlow air filter, they'll perfectly manage what happens even when your refrigerator doors are closed.
25 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Full-Width Adjustable SpillGuard Glass Shelves
You've got room to store it all in this ENERGY STAR qualified side-by-side refrigerator with full-width SpillGuard shelves.
Keep more food fresh in this 25 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator with full-width SpillGuard glass shelves. Clear adjustable, gallon-size refrigerator door bins adjust to accommodate beverage jugs and other large containers. Plus, the Adaptive Defrost system enabled by 6th Sense technology defrosts the freezer only when necessary, helping save energy. So whatever you want to prepare, you've got the space.
This refrigerator uses 579 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $64.21.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
10.1 Cu. Ft.
15.2 Cu. Ft.
25.3 Cu. Ft.
Total Shelf Area:
24.3 Sq. Ft.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
In-Door-Ice Dispensing System:
Ice and Water Features
Dual Pad Ice and Water Dispenser:
Water and Ice Filtration:
Water Filter Indicator Light:
3 Clear Adjustable Gallon
1 White Full-Width Fixed
SpillGuard Glass Shelves:
2 Adjustable, 1 Fixed
Clear Meat Compartment:
Clear Convertible Compartment:
Clear Snack Compartment:
4 Standard, 1 Trim
3 Wire, 1 Plastic
Dimensions and Weights
Depth without Handles:
Depth without Door:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
Height without Hinges:
Energy-Saving Technology Saves You Money
- This ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator is as efficient as you, with smart features designed to preserve food using less energy and save you money.
Spacious 25 Cu. Ft. Interior Lets You Store More Fresh and Frozen Food
- Load up the three adjustable gallon door bins and SpillGuard shelves.
- With 25 cu. ft., you have plenty of space to store more.
Built-In Sensors Inside Help Keep Conditions Cool and Your Food Fresh
- Smart, built-in sensors enabled by 6th Sense technology do the thinking for you and adjust conditions inside helping keep your food fresh and cold.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
PuR Water Filtration System
- Reduces impurities from household water, giving you filtered water from your refrigerator for up to 6 months without a filter change.
- Features simple push-button replacement.
Electronic Ice and Water Dispenser with Standard Push Button Controls
Full-Width Adjustable SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contain spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
- Shelves are adjustable, providing more customizable storage.
Clear Door Bins
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
Clear Snack Pan
Dispenser Control Lockout
- A refrigerator safety feature that prevents accidental or unwanted use.
- The lockout control turns on or off at the touch of a button.
Water Filter "Change" Indicator Light
- The indicator light tells you when to order and install a replacement filter guaranteeing your water always tastes great.
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
Factory-Installed Automatic Ice Maker
Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelves
Opaque Freezer Bins
- Manage your freezer space with bins that easily store boxes of food and other frozen items.
Classic Flat Door Styling
Smooth Door Finish
Whirlpool WSR25D2RYF Reviews