GE is one of the largest manufacturers of major appliances in the world. Since 1907, they have been introducing advanced appliances to improve peoples' lives and conserve electricity. They're continuing that legacy today with innovations like the Advantium oven, the Harmony clothes care system, and more.
This roomy 2.7 Cu. Ft. stationary topload washer comes with LED display, which allows you to control your laundry with the touch of a button. Its stainless steel basket resists rust and helps protect clothes, while special load sensors calculate the size of every load. GE doesn't skimp on options on this toploader either--it comes with 14 cycles to handle a variety of fabrics and soil levels, 3 wash/rinse temperatures, and 5 water levels.
Now available at AJ Madison.
This washer uses 389 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $43.14.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Wash/spin speed combinations:
Automatic detergent dispenser:
120V, 60 Hertz or 20 Amps
Approx. shipping weight:
*** NOTE: Hoses not included. Purchased Separately. ***
Electronic One-Touch Controls with LED read-out
- Simplify cycle selection and provide accurate cycle times
One-Touch Loading Sensing
- Eliminates guesswork and helps reduce water waste
14 wash cycles
- A variety of fabric-specific settings, from Extra-Heavy Cottons to Easy-Care Colors
Three wash/rinse temperatures
- Offer better wash results and longer fabric life
One Wash/Spin Speed
- Provides reliable cleaning performance for regular clothes
Five Water Levels
- Offer water and energy savings
Stainless Steel Basket
- It resists rust and won't chip, peel or snag clothes