Gaggenau 400 Series 24" Convection Warming Drawer
Be prepared for any occasion with Gaggenau's stylish convection warming drawer. At 24 inches in width, it looks great under Gaggenau's wall ovens and coffee systems. It's capable of defrosting foods, proofing dough, heating clean mugs and plates, and keeping prepared dishes warm. Knob controls are super-easy to use, and the clean, handleless look on the front leads to a lip at the bottom of the drawer for smooth, effortless opening and closing. It can hold just about 8 place settings at a time, depending on the size of your plates. There are four temperature settings between 100°F and 175°F to accommodate different types of warming preferences. It's a chic addition to any kitchen.
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers and more. Their products contain such innovations as high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and highly durable materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use. Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience. Available at AJ Madison.
Number of Settings:
8 Place Settings (9-1/2" Plates)
Maximum Warming Weight:
6' with Plug
22 1/16" - 22 5/16"
21 11/16" Minimum
Unit Dimensions and Weight
Unit Extension Beyond Cabinetry:
Approx. 50 Lbs.
Gaggenau 24" Stainless Steel Convection Warming Drawer
- Handleless warming drawer.
- Perfect for a side-by-side combination of 30" single oven and 24" combi-steam oven or a 24" coffee machine.
- Bright interior lighting.
- Hygienic stainless steel interior with glass bottom.
- 4 temperature levels ranging from 100°F - 175°F.
- Keeps food and drinks warm, also for preparing and cooking meals.
- Preheating small beverages.
- Warming plates and other dishes.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom center of drawer.