Warming Drawer - 400 Series
The WS 461 has space for a dinner set for six persons. The interior is food-safe and illuminated. Temperatures from 100°F to 175°F are ideal for defrosting, keeping warm and slow cooking.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Stainless Steel-Backed Glass Front:
Number Of Table Settings:
Proving Of Yeast Dough:
100°F - 175°F
Cushioned Closing System:
Stainless Steel Interior:
Total Connected Load:
71" with Plug
Dimensions and Weights
- Handleless warming drawer.
- Bright interior lighting.
- Hygienic stainless steel interior with glass bottom.
- 4 temperature levels ranging from 100°F - 175°F.
- Keeps food and drinks warm, also for preparing and cooking meals.
- Defrosting of meals/proofing of yeast dough.
- Preheating of small beverages.
- Keeping meals warm/slow cooking.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom center of drawer.
- Usable interior dimensions: H 3-3/4" x W 18-11/16" x D 18-3/16".
- Volume capacity: coffee set for 10 including espresso cups, cappuccino cups and plates or place settings for six including 11" plates and bowls.
- Integrated base glass plate heating for easy cleaning.
- Convection fan for even heat distribution.
- Status display, visible in the glass front.
- Base plate made of safety glass.
- Connecting cable 71" with plug.
Gaggenau 400 Series WS461710 Reviews