Sub-Zero 30" Built-In Column Wine Storage
Temperature, humidity, light, vibration - all these things can harm the flavor of your favorite Chablis or Cabernet. But the WS-30 Built-in Wine Storage Column blends superior-grade materials, advanced technologies and a 65-year tradition of American craftsmanship to defeat the enemies of wine, and make sure that you'll always get the best out of every glass, with every bit of the bouquet and taste that the vintner intended.
It has two individually controlled storage zones, so you can store and serve both reds and whites at the proper temperature. Racks glide smoothly in and out, providing access without agitating wine. UV-resistant, bronze-tinted glass prevents light exposure. Dual evaporators maintain constant, moderate humidity. With fifteen racks and a 147-bottle capacity, the WS-30 is Sub-Zero's largest wine storage unit, ideal for anyone whose wine collection is a treasured centerpiece of kitchen or study.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space.For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction. Available at AJ Madison.
Wine Storage Overview
Digital Touch Sensor
40° - 65°F
Discreet; On/Off Option
Cherrywood-Faced Roller Glide Racks
Standard Cut-Out Dimensions
Flush Cut-Out Dimensions
Dimensions and Weight
Sub-Zero 30" Built-In Column Wine Storage
Two Independent Storage Zones
- Two independent storage zones maintain wine's temperature within 1â° of set point, holding wines at precisely the storage and serving temperature you prefer. Temperature range from 40â°F to 65â° F.
Accommodates Differently Sized Bottles
- Safely stores 750 ml bottles, half bottles and magnums.
UV-Resistant Glass Prevents Light Exposure
- UV-resistant, dark-tinted glass shields wine from the harmful rays that can cause premature aging and even unpleasant odors.
Illuminated Display Shelf for Prized Bottles
- The illuminated display shelf is the perfect place to store prized bottles for everyone to appreciate.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Sub-Zero's Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as their products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from the Sub-Zero factory. They provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
Illuminated Touch Control Console
- Easy to read, easy to use - The control console precisely controls temperature settings to within 1â°F of set point.
- Just install the harness kit for Sabbath and holiday mode.
Dual Evaporators Control Humidity Level
- Constant, moderate humidity means no dry corks or wet, peeling labels - and no oxidation robbing wine of its proper flavor.
Home Security System Connection
- Protect significant wine investments by linking in with the home's security system.
Roller-Glide Shelves Minimize Vibration
- Shelves cradle bottles safely and glide smoothly in and out to provide access without agitating wine.
Rigorously Tested to Ensure Dependability
- Every component is tested before assembly. Then, every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping. Components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 350â° temperature swings.
Even the Warranty is Built to Last
- The unit has a two-year warranty on parts and labor; a five-year sealed system warranty on parts and labor; and a limited twelve-year sealed system warranty on parts; receive an extra year on the warranty when installed by a Factory Certified installer.
Discreet Interior Lighting
- Making bottles easy to find, the soft lighting also becomes a stylish decorative element in the room.
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Sub-Zero WS30STHLH Reviews