Since its founding in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. has had one manufacturing standard - quality without compromise. Over the years, the company's products have changed, but the commitment to quality has endured.
Today, the fundamental direction of Friedrich is to be the top manufacturer of specialty air treatment products for the worldwide market. Moving the company forward are dedicated employees who are committed to excellence and have a passion to succeed. Friedrich is a company that is respected for a high degree of integrity and professionalism, as well as being recognized as the best in the business. The Friedrich name is synonymous with quality... shaped by the spirit that launched this company over a century ago. Available at AJ Madison.
Friedrich is known for manufacturing some of the world's most durable air conditioners. You won't believe some of the places you'll find them. Friedrich air conditioners are made from higher grade materials and components that delivery dependable operation for years. But don't take their word for it. Some of their customers are business that operate in harsh environments where equipment just has to work. Period. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshort oil rigs, and they can be found on military bases and in government offices all over the world. Friedrich air conditioners are in use at Northrop Grumman, Eastman Chemical and the Kennedy Space Center, just to name a few. If they can handle their jobs, just think how well they will perform in your home.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 9.4 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $85.83.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Energy Star Qualified:
Estimated Yearly Operating Cost:
Room Air Circulation:
Circuit Breaker Rating:
WSD Sleeve Dimensions
Min. Extension Into Room:
Min. Extension Outside:
Finished Hole Width:
Finished Hole Max. Depth:
Finished Hole Height:
Comfort and Durability
- Easy-to-reach top-mount controls.
- 24-hour programmable timer.
- Smart Fan auto-adjusts fan speed to maintain desired temperature.
- Electronic defrost control.
- Rotary compressors provide quiet, dependable performance.
- Premium stamped exterior grille.
- Impact-resistant front cover.
Sound Reduction Technology
- Vibration-isolating design and components.
Energy Management and Compliance
- MoneySaver setting saves money by operating the fan only when needed.
- High-tech fins with sine wave lanced louvers increase energy efficiency by increasing the surface area for heat exchange.
Safety and Security
- Premium, stamped galvanized steel grille screws securely to the powder-coated galvanized steel sleeve for kick-in entry prevention (WSD sleeve sold and shipped separately).
Health and IAQ
- Washable, antimicrobial filter.
Maintenance and Installation
- Mounts flush with the exterior wall for a neat appearance.
- Perfect fit for 27"W x 16-3/4"H x 16-3/4"D sleeves, including Friedrich WSD sleeve and Fedders A sleeve.
- Baffle Adapter Kit available to allow installations in Fedders 19-3/4" B sleeves.
- Angled air discharge with reversible louver for an additional air-flow option.
- Mounts flush with exterior wall or closer to the interior wall for a slimmer indoor appearance.
- Optional architectural grille enhances building exterior.
- No side vents allows installations in (exterior) walls as thick as 15-15/16".
- Optional architectural grille, drain kit, interior drain kit, sub base and Baffle Adapter Kit.
Friedrich WallMaster Series WS10C10 Reviews