Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done. Now at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 515kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.11.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
16.61 Cu. Ft.
9.90 Cu. Ft.
26.5 Cu. Ft.
Door Bin Description:
Door Bin 2 Description:
On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:
Dimensions and Weight
29 13/16 Inches
69 3/4 Inches
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
50 7/8 Inches
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
68 5/8 Inches
In-Door-Ice Plus Ice Dispensing System
- Creates 30 percent more usable space in the freezer and the bin tilts out or can be removed with one hand and placed on the counter to make filling glasses, pitchers and coolers easy.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance.
Exterior Filtered Water Dispenser with Tap Touch Controls
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispensers that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy.
- Allows you to select the exact amount of filtered water-in ounces, cups or liters- that you need. The dispenser will fill the container and automatically shut off when complete.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
- Create a sleek, smooth appearance on the exterior of select Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerators. These hinges also make for easier, cleaner installation below cabinetry.
- This model's Adaptive Defrost saves more energy by monitoring when the compressor is running and defrosts only when necessary, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
FreshFlow Air Filter
- This model's FreshFlow air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year.
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need. Gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers. Built-in handles on the EZ-Tote door bins make it easy to carry all your condiments to the table at once.