Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Available at AJ Madison.
Enjoy fresh ice and water, thanks to the PUR filtration system. Adjustable door bins in the refrigerator hold gallon-size containers, while SpillGuard glass shelves make cleanup easier. Plus, an Energy Star qualification indicates energy savings of up to 20%.
This refrigerator uses 544 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $59.30.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
25.5 Cu. Ft.
15.50 Cu. Ft.
10.00 Cu. Ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
Water Filter Location:
Door Bin Description:
Clear Collar Bins
Water Filter Indicator/Reset:
On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height to Top of Cabinet:
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary.
In-Door-Ice Dispensing System
- Moves the ice bin inside the freezer door, creating extra space on the top shelf for more of your favorite foods. It also features a removable ice bucket for easy access to ice.
LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
Flush Exterior Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispenser that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy.
Energy Star Qualified
- This refrigerator exceeds federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with this filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and save over $600 for yourself.
Adjustable Gall Door Bins
- Build your door storage to fit your needs. Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers.