Whirlpool 24.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Interior Water Dispenser
This Whirlpool refrigerator has an assortment of features ranging from a temperature-controlled full-width pantry to adjustable gallon door bins. Build your door storage to fit your needs with adjustable gallon door bins that easily move when and where you need them to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 615 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $74.42.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
24.8 Cu. Ft.
17.30 Cu. Ft.
7.50 Cu. Ft.
Filtration and Dispensing
Interior Water Only
Number Of Refrigerator Shelves:
2 Adjustable Gallon; 4 Adjustable Half-Width
Slide-Out Freezer Basket:
Upper and Lower Wire
Style and Extras
Number Of Refrigerator Shelves:
Internal Up-Front Electronic
Dimensions and Weights
Width of Cabinet Only:
Depth without Doors:
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree:
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Height To Cabinet:
Interior Water Dispenser
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an interior dispenser that offers cold, filtered water at your fingertips and save up to $600 a year with the PUR water filtration system.
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need them to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers.
Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
- Store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserve large amounts of meat and cheese with the temperature-controlled full-width pantry.
- Bring a modern look to the kitchen with a french door refrigerator that feature smooth, contoured doors, hidden hinges and a flush base grille.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary.
FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Easily organize and access frozen items with the convenient freezer drawer.
Frameless Glass Shelves
- Store more items on each shelf with wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves, which offer greater flexibility.
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
LED Interior Lighting
- Makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
Whirlpool WRF535SWBW Reviews