22 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Accu-Chill System
Storing all of your favorite fresh and frozen foods is easy with this 22 cu. ft. capacity French Door refrigerator. And, you can keep that food at the right temperature without wasting energy thanks to the Accu-Chill temperature management system, which uses built-in sensors to measure internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary. Plus, food will look just as it should with energy-efficient LED lights, which cast a more natural light. You'll even be ready for special occasions with the temperature-controlled full-width pantry that easily fits wide items like party platters and sheet cakes, while the FreshFlow produce preserver2 extends the freshness of produce for up to 4 days longer to keep fruits and vegetables tasting great.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 459 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.90.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
21.7 Cu. Ft.
15.38 Cu. Ft.
6.3 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Management System:
Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry:
FreshFlow Produce Preserver:
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Doors:
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height To Cabinet:
- Bring a modern look to the kitchen with a french door refrigerator that feature smooth, contoured doors, hidden hinges and a flush base grille.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system.
- This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature.
- Activates the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance.
LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food.
- It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
- Store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserve large amounts of meat and cheese with the temperature-controlled full-width pantry.
FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow produce preserver.
- A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil.
- Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Build your door storage to fit your needs.
- Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need them to.
- The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers.
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Sensors monitor how often the compressor operates, as well as when the doors are opened to help determine when a defrost cycle is necessary.
- Easily organize and access frozen items with the convenient freezer drawer.
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
Energy Star Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled In The U.S.A.
Whirlpool WRF532SMBB Reviews