This bottom-mount refrigerator from Whirlpool features cantilevered, spill-proof glass shelving, adjustable door bins and climate-controlled drawers to keep your food items neatly organized and within easy reach. You can easily adjust the shelves up or down to accommodate tall items, while keeping your produce stashed away in the Fresh Flow Produce Preserver, which absorbs the ethylene gases that typically cause fruit and veggies to spoil. An optional ice maker (#IC13B) can be purchased separately and easily installed in the freezer section. And for lower operating costs, this model is ENERGY STAR rated, meaning it exceeds federal guidelines for efficiency.
Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 392 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $43.47.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
18.5 Cu. Ft.
12.9 Cu. Ft.
5.6 Cu. Ft.
LED (Refrigerator Only)
Ice and Water Dispenser:
4 Total (2 Cantilever Half-Width; 1 Cantilever Full-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width)
Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers:
6 Total (1 Dairy Center, 4 Adjustable Half-Width, 1 Fixed Full-Width
1 Fixed Full-Width
1 Sliding Full-Width; Wire
1 Fixed Full-Width
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height To Cabinet:
19 Cu. Ft. Capacity
FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow produce preserver. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil.
- Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Energy Star qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
- This Resource Saver refrigerator uses less energy each year than a 60-watt bulb running continuously.
Optional Ice Maker
- An optional ice maker (no. #IC13B) can be purchased separately and quickly installed.
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contain spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management
- This intuitive system senses and adapts to create the ideal environment for food storage.
LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.