When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 392 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $43.47.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
18.5 Cu. Ft.
12.9 Cu. Ft.
5.6 Cu. Ft.
Filtration and Dispensing
Number Of Refrigerator Shelves:
Spill-Proof Glass Shelves:
2 Adjustable Half-Width
1 Adjustable Full-Width Glass
Non Climate-Control Drawers:
4 Adjustable Half-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width; 1 Dairy
Number Of Freezer Shelves:
1 Fixed Full-Width Wire
Slide-Out Freezer Basket:
1 Fixed Full-Width
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height To Cabinet:
19 Cu. Ft. Capacity
LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food.
- It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow produce preserver.
- A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil.
- Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
Resource-Saving Technology Saves You Money
- This Resource Saver refrigerator uses less energy each year than a 60-watt bulb running continuously.
- Exceeds federal minimum energy standards by 30 percent.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contains spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills.
- These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
Designed, Engineered and Assembled In The U.S.A.
- Select Whirlpool french door and bottom-freezer refrigerators are built with American pride.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.