27 Inch Electric Dryer with 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity
The ADA-compliant WED75HEFW electric dryer from Whirlpool features a spacious 7.4 cu. ft. interior and six (6) dryer cycle selections to accommodate a variety of laundry items. Cycles include Quick Dry, Bulky Items, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Normal and Timed Dry.
Thanks to Whirlpool's Wrinkle Shield Plus technology, you won't have to worry about ironing laundry after the dry cycle. Wrinkle Shield keeps your clothes wrinkle-free, even if they're left sitting in the dryer for an extended period of time. Whirlpool's EcoBoost option assures an energy efficient dry cycle by using less heat and extending cycle times.
This model also features Whirlpool's Advanced Moisture Sensing system. Three (3) built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying. Plus, quad baffles deliver more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on smaller loads so larger items dry more evenly and smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck on the baffles.
Treat yourself to outstanding drying performance with this standout selection from Whirlpool. Available at AJ Madison.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
Left, Right, Bottom, Rear
Electronic Display Type:
Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining
Features & Performance
6 (Quick Dry, Bulky Items, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Normal, Times Dry)
Advanced Moisture Sensor:
Cycle Time Remaining:
Lint Filter Indicator:
4 (End of Cycle Signal, Wrinkle Shield, Eco Boost, Control Lock)
Automatic Temperature Controls:
Feedback Status Indicators:
Estimated Time Remaining, Wet, Cool Down, Done, Wrinkle Shield, Check Vent
Dryness Level Selections:
3 (More, Less, Normal)
Weights & Dimensions
7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer offers enough space to care for loads from the Duet washer with ease. You'll even be able to dry bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying
- Get better, more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on small loads with the unique design of four shorter, staggered baffles. Now, larger items dry more evenly while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles.
Tap Touch Controls with Memory
- Start your next load quickly using the sleek control interface of the Tap Touch controls with Memory. This technology allows direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time.
- Use less energy while still getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost™ option that uses less heat and extended cycle times for greater energy efficiency.
Wrinkle Shield Plus Option
- Help prevent wrinkles from forming in your clean clothes.
Whirlpool Duet WED75HEFW Reviews