A celebration of engineering, art and desire
A true master does not simply hand over his or her talents to the next generation. While the mechanics of the process can be documented, what is in the heart is only learned working side-by-side. This is the promise their masters build into every Best by Broan range hood.
Professional Style Hoods You can tell when a product is meant for work. But that doesn't mean it has to be hard on the eye, at least not when you're talking about Best professional style range hoods. Indoors or outside, one look suggests these hoods can handle just about anything - from high heat and exhaust needs to the demands of an experienced cook.
WPD29 For covered patio or lanai areas, now you can truly enjoy your outdoor kitchen with a range hood capable of clearing the air.
Height above Cooktop
9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):
10 foot Celing (in.):
316 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel
(4,6) Halogen - GU10
Variable Speed Rotary
316 Stainless Steel Baffle
Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):
AEWPD (12-in. Tall)
ACVWPD (Protective Cover)
Internal, Exterior, In-Line
P12D - 1,200; EB12 - 1,200; EB15 - 1,500; ILB11 - 1,100
Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:
Duct Size (in.):
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:
- Seamless welded design provides a flawless appearance, finished in
- marine-grade 316 stainless steel
- 27-in. deep hood is designed to handle the heat and size of outdoor gas grills
- Powerful yet quiet internal blower (specially designed for outdoor use) and external blowers feature HVI certified performance
- Fully enclosed design uses baffle filters with an extra deep bottom cover for unsurpassed capture
- Halogen lamps provide brilliant surface lighting
- Marine-grade controls resist the effects of extreme heat and moisture
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
- Marine-grade stainless steel soffit flue and backsplash
- Hood cover is recommended to protect the finish in harsh environments like saltwater coastal areas (optional)
- Optional P12D, 1200 CFM Internal Blower. Specially treated to resist corrosion.
See Accessories Tab for Internal, In-Line and Exterior Blower Options