A celebration of engineering, art and desire
A true master does not simply hand over his or her talents to the next generation. While the mechanics of the process can be documented, what is in the heart is only learned working side-by-side. This is the promise their masters build into every Best by Broan range hood.
Professional Style Hoods You can tell when a product is meant for work. But that doesn't mean it has to be hard on the eye, at least not when you're talking about Best professional style range hoods. Indoors or outside, one look suggests these hoods can handle just about anything - from high heat and exhaust needs to the demands of an experienced cook.
WPD28I The Best By Broan Model WPD28I Outdoor Hood, with its improved 316 Stainless Steel construction, is a cooking ventilation system that can handle the harshness of outdoor conditions found in coastal saltwater areas.
Height above Cooktop
9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):
10 foot Celing (in.):
316 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel
(2) Halogen - GU10
Variable Speed Rotary
316 Stainless Steel Baffle
Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):
Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:
Duct Size (in.):
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:
Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:
- Professional-style hood for covered patio or lanai areas is finished in corrosionresistant 316 stainless steel
- Large hood is designed to handle high heat levels
- Powerful yet quiet internal blower with HVI certified performance
- Blower specially designed for outdoor use with sealed motor and a housing that resists corrosion
- Stainless steel baffle filters
- Halogen lamps provide brilliant surface lighting
- Marine grade concealed rotary controls operate variable-speed blowers
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
- Optional corrosion resistant stainless steel soffit flue and backsplash
- Two halogen lamps in the 36-in. model; four in the 48-in. model
- P12D, 1200 CFM Internal Blower. Specially treated to resist corrosion.
See Accessories Tab for Internal Blower