DCS 30" Double Electric Wall Oven
This 30" oven delivers a huge 4.0 cubic-foot capacity each; enough for a generous family roast. Ten cooking modes, including true convection cooking and a unique roast function, make it the ultimate in cooking technology and convenience.
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered indoor and outdoor appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your outdoor kitchen. The polished stainless steel welds provide a seamless finish and the hand crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one. Available at AJ Madison.
General Specs per Oven
3 Halogen lights
1,500-Watt Bake, 4,400-Watt Broil, 2,500-Watt Convection
Oven Features per Oven
Telescopic Racking System:
Number of Rack Positions:
Graphite Enamel Interior:
Quadruple Glazed Glass Doors:
Closed Door Broiling:
Self Diagnostics for Service:
Control Panel Key Lock:
Cooking Features per Oven
Number of Cooking Modes:
Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, True Convection, Convection Pastry, Pastry Bake, Maxi-Broil, Convection Broil, Roast, Warm
Power per Oven
Warranty per Oven
Parts and Labor:
2 Years, Limited
Dimensions and Weight per Oven
10 Cooking Functions
- For everything from a quick pizza to a gourmet meal, plus a unique two-stage roasting function, a wide temperature range lets you safely proof breads and dehydrate meats, fruits and vegetables, or, with 4,400 watts, quickly broil or brown other foods.
- Generous 4.0 cubic-foot capacity along with eight shelf positions with removable side racks to allow true multi-level cooking. Three halogen lights clearly illuminate the graphite enamel interior.
Easy to Clean
- No need for harsh chemical cleaners in this oven. Simply remove the racks and set to self-clean.
Easy to Use
- A full extension telescopic racking system gives smooth, easy access to the oven. The oven includes a three piece broil/roasting system which has been designed to reduce splatter. It also includes a meat probe that automatically stops cooking when the pre
- A digital microprocessor monitors the temperature to ensure precise heat. Combined with a four-way convection system, this creates an even distribution of heat throughout the oven.