DCS by Fisher and Paykel
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your kitchen. Their polished metal, hand-crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect of your kitchen - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one.
A busy cook needs a highly functional kitchen. The DCS "triple stack" kitchen, incorporating microwave, wall oven and warming drawer in a convenient top-to-bottom configuration, gives you the full range of cooking and warming functions right at hand (microwave, wall oven and warming drawer each sold separately).
When DCS designed their electric ovens, they said no compromises. No hot spots, for instance - those annoying temperature variations inside normal ovens that take control away from the chef. No dark or light colored areas either.
Both models - the double wall oven and the single - feature 10 cooking modes (plus a Sabbath mode) and a true convection system that ensures a steady, consistent temperature throughout the spacious 4.0 cu. ft. interior.
The telescopic sliding shelf system makes placing and removing food from the oven quick, simple and safe, and the three halogen interior lights give you a front row seat to the action inside the oven! Both models also feature a handy built-in cooking probe, delayed start and self cleaning mode.
As for their microwaves, spacious interiors and the option of a convection model give you access to professional quality cooking - at speed! DCS warming drawers are also generously proportioned, making it a breeze to prepare a banquet for a crowd.
Dimensions and Capacity
4.0 cu. ft. (each oven)
1,500 W (each oven)
4,400 W (each oven)
2,500 W (each oven)
Self-Clean (both ovens)
120/240V 60 Hz, 4 wire, 50 amp circuit
3 Halogen Lights (per oven)
Telescopic Sliding Shelves
3 (each oven)
8 (each oven)
10 Cooking Functions
- For everything from a quick pizza to a gourmet meal; there is even a unique two-stage roasting function!
- A wide temperature range lets you safely proof breads and dehydrate meats, fruits and vegetables - or powerfully (4400w) broil or brown other foods.
4.0 cu. ft. Convection Double Ovens
- Huge 4.0 cu. ft. capacity in each oven is complemented by eight shelf positions with removable side racks to allow true multi-level cooking.
- Three halogen lights brightly illuminate the graphite enamel interior.
Four-Way Convection and Precise Temperature Control
- A digital microprocessor monitors the temperature to ensure precise heat management.
- Combined with their four-way convection system, this creates even heat distribution that meets the requirements of the most demanding home chef.
- 4.0 cu. ft. Capacity per Oven
- True Convection System (both ovens)
- Self-Cleaning (both ovens)
- Telescopic Sliding Shelf System (both ovens)
- 10 Cooking Modes in Each Oven
- 2-Stage Roasting Function
- 3 Halogen Lights in Each Oven