Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This combination wall oven provides 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity and 1.4 cu. ft. microwave capacity. The Precision Cooking system means consistent results and with four adjustable legs and two trim options, the FIT System ensures that you can easily replace almost any wall oven without moving cabinets or modifying your old cutout.
Total Oven Capacity:
5.0 Cu. Ft.
Total Microwave Oven Capacity:
1.4 Cu. Ft.
Upper Oven Features
Lower Oven Features
Convection Bake Convection:
Time Based Self Clean
Upper Oven Steam Container:
Lower Oven Rack Quantity:
Upper Oven Microwave Wattage:
Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V:
Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 208V:
Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V:
Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 208V:
Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 240V:
Lower Oven Convection Element Wattage @ 208V:
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- With the AccuBake temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time.
- This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature.
- It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
TimeSavor Ultra True Convection Cooking System
- Whirlpool brand's newest convection cooking system delivers exceptional results and faster baking on every rack.
- TimeSavor Ultra true convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is completely filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices.
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy.
- Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking.
- Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- Convection Conversion removes the guesswork from preparing your favorite dishes.
- Automatically converts standard times and temperatures to the convection equivalent.
- Clean up after every day spills using only 1-1/4 cups of water.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
Largest Capacity Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool wall ovens.
- Models with the largest capacity available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window is the Industry's Largest Window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the industry's largest window.
- The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Precise Clean Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time.
- This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings.
- No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
Whirlpool WOC95EC0AH Reviews