For nearly 100 years, the Whirlpool brand has helped people all over the world find better ways to take care of household tasks. They want their customers to live cleaner, more organized, less busy and more flavorful lives through their appliances. So every Whirlpool product is born of their decades of experience creating incredibly useful features.
They're always excited about their newest and best laundry and kitchen appliances. They want you to have that same feeling of delighted optimism when you browse, shop and buy Whirlpool products. Available at AJ Madison.
6th Sense Technology
Today, Whirlpool is proud to offer 6th Sense Technology in many of their best appliances. Whether you're buying a washer, refrigerator, range or dishwasher, their advanced sensor technology monitors what's happening inside and adjusts accordingly to give you great results every time. With 6th Sense Technology, you can manage aspects of cooking, cleaning and other tasks that were once beyond your control. And you can be confident that their appliances are giving you their best performance.
Cooking Power Wattage:
Convection Cooking Cycles:
Convection Element Wattage:
Control Lock Out Feature:
Cancel Key for 3 Seconds
10 Level Variable Cooking
Cooktop Surface Lighting:
Exhaust Rating (CFM):
Odor Removal Filter (charcoal):
1 - 8206230A
2 - W1028631A
Dimensions and Weights
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals. You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- TimeSavor Plus true convection cooking uses a rear fan to circulate preheated air over, under and around food so you can bake moist cakes and roast juicy meats. This system roasts up to 30% faster than traditional thermal-bake ovens.
- Create more space on the cooktop. Now you can steam conveniently in the microwave for delicious, healthy meals. Enjoy flaky fish, tender vegetables and fluffy rice quickly and easily without the hassle or bulk of cooktop steamers.
AccuWave Power System
- The industry's first silver metallic, non-stick interior requires no special cleaners-a damp cloth or sponge is all that's needed to remove cooked-on spills and splashes. Now you can clean up all types of splatters quickly and easily.
- Set yourself free from spills, splatters and over boiling when simmering sauces, soups and rice. The Simmer Cook cycle uses its built-in sensor system to quickly bring liquid temperatures to a boil, then quickly reduces the oven's power to a delicate simm
- It's simple. It's fast. And it helps promote healthy eating habits for the whole family. The Kids Menu is preset with cooking times and power levels for a variety of favorites like pizza and chicken nuggets.
- Streamline the appearance of the microwave exterior with a hidden vent that also simplifies cleaning.
Recessed, Stoppable Glass Turntable
- The recessed turntable handles larger items like cooking bowls so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix or soups in the microwave. The turntable can be safely stopped with the touch of a button.
4-Speed Fan/300 CFM
- 4 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
1,100 Watts Cooking Power
- With up to 1,100 watts of cooking power, Whirlpool® microwaves offer the flexibility you need to prepare all types of food, from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily.