Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Whirlpool Over-the-Range Microwave
A 2-speed hood fan system beneath this 1,000 Watt microwave helps to keep kitchen air fresh. Take the guesswork out of microwave operation thanks to the Auto cook, defrost and reheat cycles. Ten variable power levels offer cooking flexibility. And, the Add 30 seconds button makes it easy to prolong any cycle that's already in progress.
Dimensions & Weights
Cabinet Opening Width:
Cabinet Opening Depth:
12" min./ 14" max.
Cooking Power Wattage:
Control Lock Out Feature:
Cancel Key for 3 Seconds
10 Level Variable Cooking
Cooktop Surface Lighting:
Plastic, Pl PVD move to metal
1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- With 850 to 1,200 watts of cooking power, the MHC unit provides the versatility you need to prepare all types of food, from frozen pizza to pot roast - quickly, easily and deliciously.
- Streamline the appearance of the microwave exterior with a hidden vent that also simplifies cleaning.
- A unique, sloped design vents out the top (rather than the front) of the unit.
2-Speed fan/220 CFM
- 2 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
- Gently illuminates the kitchen area for safe visibility at night.
- Control system deactivates the control panel to prevent children from operating the appliance.
Auto Cook, Defrost and Reheat Cycles
- Easily and evenly cook, defrost or reheat items with the push of a button.
- Allows you to custom program multiple power levels and cooking durations without the need to keep "watch" over the microwave.
- Ideal for dishes requiring temperature changes mid-cooking, like frozen family entrees.
- Provides installation flexibility by exhausting odors outside through existing ventilation ductwork or by filtering and recirculating them indoors for homes without.
Stainless Steel Finish Handle (on stainless models)
- The stainless steel finish handle updates the look of the microwave, unifying it with other Whirlpool brand kitchen appliances
Filter Change Indicator
- No more guessing about when you need to change a filter.
- The filter change indicator informs you when it's time to change the filter so air stays fresher.