24" Front Load Industrial Washer with High Temperature Sanitation CyclesThe WMC64P is a 1,400-RPM industrial washer designed to provide gentle but thorough cleaning in hospitals, clinics, and other settings with particular standards of hygiene.The WMC64P has a generous 18-pound capacity in an easy-fitting 24" footprint. The stainless steel exterior ensures long-lasting durability in busy industrial settings. The outer drum rests on four shock absorbers to reinforce the unit. Cast iron counter weights and the unique Quattro Design help to eliminate vibrations, while the induction motor ensures improved balance control and quiet operation. Unlike many other units on the market, the WMC64P does not use any rubber in its design, allowing for more sanitary construction that will last much longer and require less maintenance. Since this unit includes an internal heater, the WMC64P can be used with a hot or cold water connection.Inside, the WMC64P's unique drum construction provides optimum care and maximum gentleness for each wash. The stainless steel Active Drum features an angled edge and smaller cylinder holes than standard units to provide gentle care at any spin speed, with hourglass-shaped lifters to keep laundry centered during the wash cycle. Programs include high temperature disinfection options that operate at 194°F/90°C, 140°F/60°C, and 104°F/40°C, plus choices for quick wash, synthetics, and wool. Users can also access specialized programs to wash mops and microfiber towels, or program different custom wash cycles.The WMC64P is designed to be user-friendly, inside and out. The shallow bowl-shape of the door makes it easy to load and unload the machine, while the LCD screen and knob dial system ensure that use is easy and intuitive.The flexible WMC64P can be paired side-by-side or stacked with the matching TDC11V vented dryer or TDC112C condensing dryer. The washer can be plugged directly into the dryer, meaning only one 220V outlet is required to operate both units.About SummitFrom innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
Number of Dispensers:
3 - Pre Wash, Main Wash, Fabric Softener
Max Drum Spin Speed:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
High Temperature Operation
- Select cycles wash at 194°F (90°C) to meet strict standards for hygiene.
8 Pre-Programmed Wash Cycles
- Choose from multiple programs to ensure the optimum care for each fabric.
- Additional programs include specialized wash cycles for microfiber towels, mops, and customizable options.
Design and Engineering
- 18 lb. wash capacity lets you get the most out of every load.
- Titanium sides and stainless steel front and cover ensure better protection against dents.
High Speed & G-Factor
- 1,400 RPM/530 G-factor saves time during the drying process by removing more moisture.
Zero Rubber Gasket Construction
- This unit's design does not require gaskets, helping to prevent mold buildup and the constant maintenance required from rubber construction.
Cast Iron Counter Weights
- Strong reinforcement stabilizes washing machine better than cement while also reducing vibrations.
- Made without carbon brushes, the induction motor offers better balance control.
Intelligent Digital Controls
- The dial knob and LCD display panel are straightforward and easy to use.
- The control panel features a digital display of program and remaining time.
- The unit automatically remembers previous programming, letting you run the same program at the touch of a button.