Blomberg 24" Front Load Washer with 2.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
All Blomberg washing machines have ergonomically positioned control panels, fully electronic controls, and intelligent programs operated via a single dial for simple program selection. Washing with an LCD controlled machine makes laundry care easy; just press "start" and go.
At a convenient 24-inches wide, this small, dynamic washer can be installed almost anywhere in the home. It must be plugged into the matching ventless dryer to function, and the two can be stacked to fit into a small alcove or closet.
A special features is the Rinse Sensor. Designed especially for Blomberg washers, this system measures the level of excessive foam in the laundry and automatically adjusts the rinse cycle for a perfect result. This ensures efficient rinsing and prevents risks of irritation to sensitive skin and white traces on dark color textiles. Blomberg washers are also equipped with internal water heaters, which enable higher water temperatures for better washing results and the total hygiene of cottons and baby clothing. All this while saving on energy consumption and utility bills through Energy Star-rated performance.
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everyday family life in mind. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 117 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.15.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Rotary Knob, Push Buttons, Digital LED Display
600 - 1,400 RPM
Water Adjustment System:
Detergent Dispensing System:
24-Hour Time Delay
Normal; Heavy Duty; Whites; Bulky; Perm Press; Jogging Wear; Jeans; Woolens; Delicates; HandWash; Super Quick 20; Quick Wash 35; Tub Sanitize; Rinse; Spin and Drain
Heavy Soil, Pre-Soak, Extra Rinse
Extra Hot; Hot; Warm; Cold; Tap Cold
Number of Spin Options:
Extra High; High; Medium; Low; No Spin
- A single dial selects intelligent programs, and the program suggests and selects washing options such as water temperatures and spin speeds.
- The Rinse Sensor measures the level of excessive foam in the laundry and automatically adjusts the rinse cycle for a perfect result every time.
Internal Water Heater
- Blomberg washers are equipped with internal water heaters, which enable higher water temperatures for better washing results and the total hygiene of cottons and baby clothing.
Liquid Detergent Compartment
- Blomberg offers a special liquid detergent compartment for the washing of different kinds of textiles like wool, silk, and colorful laundries.
- Blomberg washing machines offer auxiliary functions to provide for better care for your laundry.
Super Wash Function
- This function chooses the best options and increases the wash duration to eliminate tough stains from clothes.
- The Extra Rinse function provides more rinse cycles, which prevents risk of soapy clothes and skin irritation.
- This function reduces creases while washing clothes.
- For heavily soiled items, the Soak function soaks the laundry in a relatively high amount of warm water to pre-treat clothing before washing.
- NOTE: To power washer, washer must plug into matching ventless dryer.
- Variable Spin Speed from 600 to 1,400 RPM
- Heavy Soil, Pre-Soak, Extra Rinse Functions
- Automatic Water Adjustment System
- Automatic Detergent Dispensing System
- Automatic Temperature Control
Blomberg WM98400SX Reviews