LG 5.2 cu.ft. Mega Capacity TurboWash Washer with NFC Tag On
Imagine being able to wash a king size comforter and a full set of bedding in a single load. And just think how much more amazing this would be if you could tackle a regular load of laundry 20 minutes faster! Stop imagining... and go for it! LG takes the industry's largest capacity washer and powers it to the max with time-saving TurboWash technology and a steam cleaning feature that virtually eliminates dirt, wrinkles and odors.
Fast Forward Your Laundry with TurboWash
Discover the benefits of LG TurboWash Technology. Thanks to more efficient wash and rinse cycles, you can save time on every load, with outstanding cleaning performance.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership.
This clothes washer uses 135 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.97.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
2014 Energy Star Most Efficient:
Intelligent Electronic Controls:
3.9" Monochromatic LCD:
No. Of Wash/Rinse Temps:
Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)
Extra High (1,100 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
No. Of Water Levels:
Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load
Fabric Care Features
SmartRinse Jet Spray System:
4 Tray Dispenser:
Prewash, Main Wash, Bleach, Fabric Softener
Internal Water Heater:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
4 Adjustable Legs
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Lid Open:
- Sprays a concentrated detergent solution directly onto the clothes, resulting in faster soaking time. Save up to 30 minutes per load without shortcutting cleaning performance.
LG Steam Technology
- Penetrates fabrics with powerful, real steam, eliminating dirt, odors and wrinkles with lower water consumption than conventional washers.
AAFA Certified Allergiene Cycle
- Removes over 95% of common household allergens.
NSF Certified Sanitary Cycle
- Heats water up to 158°F to remove the toughest stains and bacteria.
- It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash. The SpeedWash Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 35 minutes.
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't have to mean compromising. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
- Allows you to download new cycles directly from your smartphone, and diagnose any problems that might arise with the machine.
- Helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house, even if it's on another floor.
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Keeps your LG unit running quietly-do your laundry without the noise.
- Among the most energy-efficient units in its class.
LG TurboWash Series WM8500HVA Reviews