More than 125 years of history. . .
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everday family life in mind.
Blomberg has always been on the cutting edge of technology, being the first company, in 1947, to produce a machine with less than 100 liters of water consumption. They have recently been given the Energy Award by the leading German consumer reporting magazine for most efficient appliances; as well as awards for innovation and ease of use.
As a widely recognized international name, Blomberg, has established themselves in the United States with production of dishwashers and refrigerators that are reasonably priced and are superior in features and quality. In the coming years, Blomberg, has its sights set on becoming a market leader in the United States, just as it has been in Europe for so many years.
Living with care and brilliance. . .
Blomberg Laundry offers the perfect blend of automatic programs and adjustable controls. The intuitive automatic programs sense and adjust to wash and dry perfectly every time. Should more customization be required there are a variety of controls which can be adjusted for pefectly tailored results.
Energy Star Qualified:
600 RPM to 1,200 RPM
Detergent and Fabric Softener Dispenser:
Auto Water Adjustment System:
Sensorinse Suds Detection System:
Unbalance Detection System:
Stainless Steel Drum:
- 2.35 cu. ft. (7 kg) load capacity.
- European washing system with internal heater.
- Variable spin speed from 600 to 1,200 RPM.
- Digital display with remaining time.
- 16 programs including perm. press and delicates.
- Quick Wash, Extra Rinse, Super Wash.
- Automatic detergent and fabric softener dispenser.
- Auto temperature control.
- Auto water adjustment system.
- Senses volume of laundry and adjusts water levels accordingly.
- Sensorinse suds detection system.
- Unbalanced detection system.
Washer and Dryer are connected to each other via supplied electrical cord utilizing only one 220V / 30 Amp outlet.