LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Ultra-Capacity SteamWasher with 6Motion Technology
A beautiful washer that looks great while getting your clothes extra clean, and keeping your energy bills extra small. Enjoy smart innovations like ColdWash that provide warm-water performance with cold-water energy savings, and LG's revolutionary 6Motion technology that's tough on stains, while gentle on your clothes. Along with the alllergen-fighting Allergiene cycle and other great features, this is a washer that truly delivers something better.
This washer uses 108 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $11.98.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Capacity and Appearance
Dry Linen Capacity:
> 10.1 kg
Intelligent Electronic Controls:
Yes with LCD Display
Energy Star Compliant:
5 Wash/Rinse Temps
Yes (1,400 RPM Max)
Up to 19 Hours
Fabric Care Features
RollerJets and Forced Water Circulation:
No. of Water Levels:
Automatically Adjusts to Size of Load
4 Tray Dispenser:
Prewash, Main Wash (with Liquid Detergent Cup), Bleach, Softener
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:
Internal Water Heater:
4 Adjustable Legs
Motor and Agitator
Direct Drive Motor
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
Transparent Door Glass:
Electrical Requirements / Type:
120V, 10 Amps / Electric
1 Year Parts and Labor:
Dimensions and Weights
- Now using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't mean compromising how clean your clothes are.
- ColdWash Technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you the cleaning performance of warm water with the energy savings of cold water.
- Get your clothes cleaner and give them a longer life with revolutionary 6Motion technology.
- 6 different wash motions work harder than ever to knock out dirt without being hard on fabrics.
- The Allergiene cycle uses the power of steam to gently remove over 95% of common common household allergens, like dust mites and pet dander, from even the most delicate fabrics.
- Now doing the laundry can save some sniffles.
- TrueSteam technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics for a deeper clean, while also offering a freshening cycle that reduces wrinkles and odors.
- It can also use less water than traditional washers, so you won't take a bath on your bills.
TrueBalance Anti Vibration System
- You shouldn't know your washer is on from the next room.
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to minimize washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor.
Direct Drive Motor 10 Year Warranty
- When you buy a washer, you don't want to worry that it won't last.
- Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
Ultra Large 4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Towers of towels, piles of sweatshirts, and a mountain of jeans
- Go for it. The ultra-large capacity (4.8 cu. ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads.
- That's time saved and sore backs avoided.
Speed Wash (15 Minutes)
- It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash.
- The SpeedWash Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 15 minutes.
10 Cycles with Steam Option
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
Highly Energy and Water Efficient
RollerJets and Forced Water Circulation
14 Washing Cycles
5 Temperature Levels
Sanitary Cycle with Added Steam Option
Delay Wash (Up To 19 hours)
Upfront Electronic Control Panel with LCD Display
White LED Tub Light
Large Chrome Rimmed Door with Glass
Stackable with Matching Dryer
Optional Matching Drawer Pedestal