Ultra Large Capacity Front-Load Washer with ColdWash
Savings and Performance. Why Choose
You don't have to compromise to save some coin. Together, their ColdWash and 6Motion technologies give you what seemed impossible: cold-water savings with warm-water performance. And, it's powered by LG's Direct Drive Motor, which comes with a 10-year limited warranty. As you can see, compromise is not in their dictionary. Why would it be in yours
Ultra Large Capacity (4.0 Cu. Ft.)
Towers of towels. Piles of sweatshirts and a mountain of jeans Go for it. The ultra large capacity (4.0 cu. ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That's time saved and sore backs avoided.
Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with their innovative 6Motion Technology. Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
Direct Drive Motor with 10-Year Limited Warranty
When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count on. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 130 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.42.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
2013 Energy Star Most Efficient:
Intelligent Electronic Controls:
No. Of Wash/Rinse Temperatures:
Hot, Warm, Eco Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)
Extra High (1,200 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
No. Of Water Levels:
Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load
Fabric Care Features
4 Tray Dispenser:
Prewash, Main Wash (with Liquid Detergent Cup), Bleach, Fabric Softener
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
4 Adjustable Legs
Motor and Agitator
Direct Drive Motor
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
Transparent Glass Door:
Silver Rimmed Glass Door
120V, 10 Amps
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
- It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash. The SpeedWash Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 35 minutes
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't have to mean compromising. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- Delivers 6 innovative wash motions to penetrate deep into fabrics for outstanding cleaning performance
- Diagnose problems without ever needing to call an LG representative. The app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house, even if it's on another floor
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Keeps your LG unit running quietly-do your laundry without the noise
- Among the most energy-efficient units in its class