LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Extra Large Capacity SteamWasher with ColdWash Technology
Their steam techonology powerfully penetrates fabrics for advanced cleaning, while being oh-so gentle to even your most delicate fabrics. This washer also features the Allergiene cycle, which remove those unwanted household allergens like dust mites and pet dander. That's right... now you can take it easy - This washer has it all under control.
This clothes washer uses 97 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.76.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Energy Star Qualified:
2012 Energy Star Most Efficient:
Intelligent Electronic Controls:
Yes with Dual LED Display
No. Of Wash/Rinse Temps:
Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold Rinses)
Extra High (1,200 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
No. Of Water Levels:
Automatically Adjusts To The Size Of Load
Fabric Care Features
4 Tray Dispenser:
Prewash, Main Wash (with Liquid Detergent Cup), Bleach, Fabric Softener
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:
Internal Water Heater:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
4 Adjustable Legs
Motor and Agitator
Direct Drive Motor
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
Transparent Glass Door:
Chrome Rimmed Glass Door
120V, 10 Amps
1 Year Parts and Labor:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
3.6 cu. ft. Extra Large Capacity SteamWasher
- Do more laundry in fewer loads.
- Steam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for gentle cleaning power.
- Uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
6 Motion Technology
- Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
10-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Because the direct drive motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs it with this 10-Year warranty.
- Uses the power of steam to gently remove over 95% of common household allergens, like dust mites and pet dander.
- Anti-Vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
- Have clothes clean and fresh within 15 minutes.
- NSF-Certified sanitary cycle is designed to remove even the toughest stains and bacteria.
LG SteamWasher Series WM2655HVA Reviews