LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Style, Performance, And Reliability: Now In Your Laundry Room
3.5 Cu. Ft. Large Capacity Front Load Washer with Dual LED Display
TrueBalance Anti Vibration System
Large 3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
This clothes washer uses 97 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.76.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
3.5 Cu. Ft. (DOE)
ENERGY STAR Compliant:
1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor, Lifetime On Drum
Type Of Display:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
Spin Speed (Max):
4 Tray Dispenser:
Prewash, Main Wash, Bleach, Softener
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
Materials and Finishes
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
120V, 10 Amps
1 Year Parts and Labor:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
All The Right Moves
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with their innovative 6Motion technology.
- Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience.
The Hottest Thing In Cold Clean
- Now using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't mean compromising how clean your clothes are.
- New ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance.
Wash In Peace
- You shouldn't know your washer is on from the next room.
- The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even on the 2nd floor.
Inverter Direct-Drive Motor
- The inverter motor, which is directly connected to the tub, minimizes energy loss and produces little noise and vibration.
- Should you experience any technical difficulty with your washing machine, it has the capability of transmitting data by phone to the Customer Information Center.
- The call center agent records the data transmitted from your machine and uses it to analyze the issue, providing a fast and effective diagnosis.
- Regular cleaning of the tub on a monthly basis using Tub Clean can help keep the tub clean and fresh.
Magnetic Door Plunger
- Safely and conveniently secure the door slightly ajar with the magnetic door plunger.
- This will promote air circulation and allow the interior of the machine to dry.
- To use this feature, after the load has been removed, do not close the door completely.
- When the magnetic door plunger comes into contact with the metal washer cabinet, it will secure the door slightly open allowing the interior of the washer to dry.
- Use this option to disable the controls during a wash cycle.
- This option can prevent children from changing cycles or operating the machine.
Detergent Dispenser Drawer
- The four-compartment dispenser drawer makes it easy to separate the pre-wash detergent, the main laundry detergent, liquid bleach, and fabric softener into different compartments.