LG presents a front load washer with the speed, capacity and convenience options that you need for an easier laundry experience. With 14 different wash cycle selections, there's no job that this washer isn't equipped to handle. Wash cycles include Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Large, Baby Wear, Permanent Press, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Speed Wash, Tub Clean, Sanitary, Heavy Duty, Drain+Spin, Color Care, Sports Wear and Downloaded Course. This washer is ENERGY STAR qualified, meaning it makes efficient use of water and energy for money-saving operation. LoDecibel Quiet Operation technology ensures that the washer runs quietly for no noisy disruptions. Plus, Smart Thinq technology makes it easy to diagnose any problems that might arise with the unit without having to wait on the phone for customer service. The LG app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps. Features a 1 year warranty on parts and labor.
LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Front Load; Compact
Features & Performance
14 (Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Large, Baby Wear, Perm. Press, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Speed Wash, Tub Clean, Sanitary, Heavy Duty, Drain+Spin, Color Care, Sports Wear, Downloaded Course)
10 (Prewash, Rinse+Spin, Delay Wash [Time Delay], Water Plus, Extra Rinse, Child Lock, Signal [Beeper] On/Off, Custom PGM, PGM Save, Signal)
5 (Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold [All Cold Rinses])
Extra High (1,400 Max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
Automatically Adjusts to Load Size
Inverter Direct Drive Motor
TrueBalance Anti-Vibration System:
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
NFC Tag On Technology:
NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum:
120V, 10 Amps
Weights & Dimensions
147 7/10 Lbs.
156 1/2 Lbs.
2.2 cu. ft. Capacity
- Clean weeks' worth of laundry in one cycle with a spacious 2.2 cu. ft. drum interior.
14 Wash Programs
- Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Large, Baby Wear, Perm. Press, Delicates, Hand Wash/Wool, Speed Wash, Tub Clean, Sanitary, Heavy Duty, Drain+Spin, Color Care, Sports Wear, Downloaded Course.
- It's not like you always have time on your hands to wait around for the wash. The SpeedWash Cycle can have clothes clean and fresh in just 35 minutes.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Among the most energy-efficient units in its class.
Smart Thinq Technology
- Diagnose problems without ever needing to call an LG representative. The LG app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps.
LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Keeps your LG unit running quietly - do your laundry without the noise.