AquaSmart 22 Lbs. Glass Lid
Their 22 lb. AquaSmart uses SmartDrive technology to wash your family's laundry efficiently and thoroughly. The SmartTouch control dial makes it easy to select an expert wash everytime. A perfect pair to the AeroCare dryer.
What Is SmartDrive
It takes a lot of brainpower to make things really simple. That, in a sentence, is the essence of SmartDrive. Traditional washing machines are made up of many moving parts. Their complexity also means there's a lot that can go wrong with them. Fisher & Paykel SmartDrive machines are made of just three main parts: a small computer, a flexible agitator, and a simple direct-drive motor. This means washing machines that can sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts.
A History Of Innovation - Fisher & Paykel
Since their founding in 1934, they have grown into a global, design-led company of more than 3,000 people. Designed and engineered in New Zealand, their products are sold in 50 countries around the world. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. For them, legacy is about looking into the future, while ensuring what they develop today is aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet. Available at AJ Madison.
Turning Routines Into Experiences
Behind every product is a story and that story starts with you. Your home is an expression of who you are and how you live. Their passion is creating better products that turn everyday routines into enjoyable experiences. They understand the dynamic nature of modern living. They deliver products that are adaptable, functional and durable as well as human. They don't make things that fit the space provided, they create products that fit the lives lived around them. Live life - they'll take care of the details.
This clothes washer uses 126 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.25.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
4.0 Cu. Ft. (22 Lbs.)
Max Spin Speed:
Energy Star Qualified:
MEF (Modified Energy Factor):
Low Profile Agitator:
Best Of Both Worlds - Dual Washing Modes:
3 (330, 670, 1,100 RPM)
Soft Close Glass Lid:
Stainless Steel Basket:
Controlled Cold Function 68°F:
Wash Temperature Controls:
Auto Out Of Balance Correction:
Direct Drive Motor:
2 Year Comprehensive:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Lid Open:
- Fisher & Paykel SmartDrive machines are made of just three main parts: a small computer, a flexible agitator, and a simple direct-drive motor.
- This means washing machines that can sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts.
- The SmartTouch control panel is your interface with the SmartDrive technology.
- It allows you to see at a glance exactly which of the 12 pre-programmed cycles you have selected from.
- As you turn it the icons illuminate to show you exactly what you have selected.
- The SmartDrive technology senses each load to deliver better clothes care.
22 Lb. Capacity
- The large 22 lb. capacity means you save time and money, requiring fewer loads to wash your weeks laundry.
- Infinite water level sensing makes this washer very efficient with both small and large loads.
- The big basket will easily wash bulky items like comforters and blankets.
- Eco-Active boosts soil removal while saving energy.
- Its unique pumping technology re-circulates water and detergent through the clothes in a cascade like pattern.
- This rapidly removes stains and dirt and is proven to be more effective at killing bacteria.
- The Eco-Active wash saves energy, achieving Tier 3 on CEE, and Energy Star, but best of all it achieves a better clean.
- The soft close lid makes opening and closing gentle and easy allowing ergonomic and hands free operation.
- The glass lid is made of extremely strong toughened glass, set in an ABS molded base.
- It won't mark and is their most chemical resistant lid.
Fisher & Paykel AquaSmart WL4027P1 Reviews