Fisher & Paykel Appliances has developed an innovative culture through over 70 years of experience in the appliance industry. Constantly challenging conventional appliance design, Fisher & Paykel has been acknowledged by the appliance industry for its leading-edge technology and design, resulting in over 400 international patents recognizing Fisher & Paykel Appliances as unique. Breaking the boundaries, these advances have resulted in the design of the most advanced wash system to date.
AquaSmart combines the best features of a front loader and top loader. It is North America's most efficient top loading clothes washer. Saving over 10,000 gallons of water per year, AquaSmart can perform both a High Efficiency wash or a traditional wash - because sometimes a little more water can be an advantage. No other machine will allow you to do this.
Combine with the AeroSmart Top Loading Dryer and experience the benefits of our top loading design. No bending or couching and the elimination of dropping clean clothes on the floor.
The AquaSmart wash action differs to traditional top loader washing machines. The low profile agitator is what makes this wash action so unique. The agitator gently rolls the clothes over each other in a reverse-toroidal (circular) motion. Items at the bottom are slowly pushed up through the center, and gently roll over, move to the
edge of the basket and work back towards the middle again. This wash action ensures that clothes are moved through the limited amount of water efficiently, creating an effective and even wash.
Height to Open Lid:
Height to Closed Lid:
Height to Highest Point on Console:
Inlet Hose Length:
Weight Capacity (dry weight):
Water Fill Temperatures (degrees Fahrenheit)
Controlled Temperature Mixing Chamber:
Display Screen Incl. Time Remaining:
Auto out of Balance Correction:
Fabric Softener Dispenser:
Adjustable Alert Beeps:
15,30 mins, 1-8, 10,12,14,16,18 hrs
Eco Active Wash System:
3 Spin Speeds:
300rpm, 670rpm, 1000rpm
Capacitive Touch Control Panel:
Dual Washing Modes:
- Best of Both Worlds - Dual washing Modes
- AquaSmart combines all the best features of a Top Loader with the good features of a Front Loader at the touch of a button.
- AquaSmart is able to wash in both High Efficiency/Traditional wash modes - no other machine in the North American market can do this.
- Performance you can count on. Unlike conventional machines, Fisher and Paykel\'s auto-washers use intelligence to continually adapt the wash action and water level to suit the load.
- Sensors in the electronics monitor clothes movement and adjust the agitator for either a gentle or lively action.
- Uses short controlled turns to "jiggle" clothes over creating a more gentle wash cycle.
- The size of the load is sensed and the optimum water level is automatically selected , eliminating water wastage and fabric damage caused by too little water.
- 3 Spin Speeds (300rpm, 670rpm, 1000rpm)
- The direct drive motor allows a range of spin speeds for different fabric types.
- Maintains spin for a full 7 minutes to more efficiently remove excess water and suds.
- Auto Out-of-Balance Recovery System
- Capacitive Touch Control Panel
- With it\'s new capacitive touch control panel, AquaSmart offers a new level of interaction.
- Senses and automatically sets the correct wash action for your load.
- A safety feature designed to protect you and your family during hazardous parts of the cycle.
- Two Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Fisher & Paykel WL26CW1 Reviews