Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying.
Configuration and Overview
Left, Right, Bottom, Rear
Cycle and Options
Dryer Cycle Selections:
Normal; Bulky Items; Jeans; Heavy Duty; Towels; Enhanced Touch Up; Quick Refresh; My Cycle; Quick Dry; Timed Dry; Delicates; Casual; Specialty Cycle
Number of Dryer Cycles:
Advanced Moisture Sensor:
Cycle Time Remaining:
Lint Filter Indicator:
Dryer Option Selections:
Damp Dry Signal; End of Cycle Signal; Eco Boost; Static Reduce; Wrinkle Shield with Steam
End of Cycle Signal:
Adjustable - Loud/ Soft/ Off
Number of Temperatures:
Air Only; High; Low; Medium; Medium High
Style and Extras
Electronic Display Type:
Cycle Indicator Lights; LCD Screen
Heating Burner BTU:
Steam Hose Y Connector:
Estimated Time Remaining; Damp; Wrinkle Shield; Eco Monitor
Dimensions and Weight
Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees:
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying
Full Color Widescreen LCD Display
Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles 2-5 items in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors. In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
Laundry Hints and Tips
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Steam refreshes clothes in the dryer, helping to reduce wrinkles and odors. Clothes go from lying there to ready to wear without rewashing. An innovative Y-connector draws from your existing water line with no need to manually fill a reservoir.
Quiet Dry Ultra Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside dryer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the dryer drum.
Quad Baffle Drying System
- The reversible door gives you the flexibility to set the dryer door to open to the right or to the left, depending on what best suits your laundry space.
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time. You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
SilentSteel Stainless Steel Dryer Drum
Ramp-up LED Drum light
Wrinkle Shield with Steam (Up To 120 Minutes)
Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.