In the Whirlpool headquarters labs, banks of washing machines and dryers run 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, Whirlpool monitors laundry in 80 field test sites, where machines are placed in consumers' homes and businesses to gather usage data.
Whirlpool is dedicated to finding new and innovative ways to extend the life of your clothes and make laundry less of a chore. In fact, each week the Whirlpool Institute of Fabric Science: Washes over 23,800 loads of laundry, tests almost 400,000 pounds of textiles, uses 4,200 pounds of detergent and dries over 40,000 loads of laundry.
Dry a load in just 15 minutes- one of the industry's fastest! The Quick Refresh steam cycle tumbles up to 12 items, helping break down odors and relax wrinkles. It directly connects to your washer inlet hose, so you will never have to fill a reservoir or manually add water before starting a steam cycle. The NSF Certified Sanitize cycle removes up to 99.9% of common household bacteria. Get the quality you need from the place you love-AJMadison.com
7.5 Cu. Ft.
Reversible Side-Swing Door
Lint Filter Reminder:
Check Lint Screen Light
Number of Temperatures:
AccelerCare Drying System
- Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry
- Automatically stops the cycle to save time & energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking
Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles 2-5 items in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors
- In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Uses steam to relax wrinkles from a full load of clean, dry fabrics in 20-40 minutes
Wrinkle Shield Plus Option(up to 140 Minutes)
- Tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics
- The intermittent tumbling continues for the designated time or until the door is opened.
Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise
Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from the washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming
Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for drying bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the dryer drum
NSF Certified Sanitize Cycle
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle
Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier
Eco Normal Cycle
- Uses up to 40% less energy when paired with a Duet washer compared to conventional top load pair