Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
6.7 Cu. Ft.
Estimated Time Remaining:
Quick Refresh Steam Cycle:
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle:
Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System:
Wrinkle Shield Plus Option:
Up to 90 Minutes
Adjustable End-Of-Cycle Signal:
Dimensions and Weights
6.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
High Efficiency Sensor Drying
Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles 2-5 items in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors.
- In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Uses steam to relax wrinkles from a full load of clean, dry fabrics in 20-40 minutes.
Estimated Time Remaining Display
Eco Normal Cycle - Duet
- Uses up to 35% less dryer energy when paired with a Duet washer compared to a conventional top load pair.
Wrinkle Shield Plus Option (Up to 90 Minutes)
- Tumbles the dryer every 5 minutes after the cycle is complete to help prevent wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics.
- The intermittent tumbling continues for the designated time or until the door is opened.
Heavy Duty Cycle
Damp Dry Cycle
Quiet Dry Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
Interior Drum Light
- Illuminates the interior of the dryer to make loading and unloading easier.
- Provides easy selection for all options, displays time remaining and status for the cycle.
AccelerCare Drying System
- Senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be and when clothes are dry.
- Automatically stops the cycle to save time and energy and also to prevent fabric damage and shrinking.
9 Automatic Cycles
6 Temperature Settings
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal
Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- Increases the number of installation options in the home.
Optional Pedestals Sold Separately
- Pedestals provide an ideal ergonomic solution to ease loading and unloading.
Optional Stack Kit 8572546 Sold Separately
- Stack Kit provides a galvanized bracket to stack your new Duet washer and dryer vertically, dryer over washer.
- May be installed in an enclosure if water supply faucets, electrical outlets and gas line connection (gas dryer only) are available.
- Installation instructions included.
- At least two people needed to lift and move the units for your own safety.