27 Inch 7.4 cu. ft. Gas Dryer with 9 Dry Cycles
With a 7.4 cubic-foot capacity, this dryer can dry up to three baskets worth of laundry in one cycle. If space is at a premium, the stack kit allows the dryer to be installed on top of the matching washer. Or, 15-inch tall, color-matched pedestals raise the washer and dryer to a more comfortable working height, and the large drawer provides convenient storage options.
Dryer cycles include Bulky Items, Heavy Duty, Timed Dry, Quick Dry, Delicates, Normal, Casual, Sanitize, and Steam Refresh. In the Advanced Moisture Sensing System, three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This saves time and energy, and helps to prevent overdrying. The Wrinkle Shield option intermittently tumbles your items for up to 90 minutes after the dryer cycle ends, helping to keep wrinkles from settling into clean, dried clothes. The EcoBoost option uses less energy while still providing great drying performance. It uses less heat and extends the cycle times for greater energy efficiency.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
Electronic Display Type:
Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining
Check Vent; Estimated Time Remaining; Steaming; Wet; Damp; Cool Down; Done/Clothes Dry; Wrinkle Shield; Sensing
Number of Dryer Cycles:
Dryer Cycle Selections:
Bulky Items; Heavy Duty; Timed Dry; Quick Dry; Delicates; Normal; Casual; Sanitize; Steam Refresh
Drum Light (On/Off); Eco Boost; Damp Dry Signal; Wrinkle Shield with Steam; Steam Boost; End of Cycle Signal; Control Lock
Number of Dryness Levels:
3 - More, Normal, Less
High, Medium, Low, Air Only
Advanced Moisture Sensor:
Cycle Time Remaining:
Lint Filter Indicator:
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Depth with Door Open 90°:
7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer offers enough space to care for wash loads with ease. You'll even be able to dry bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags.
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This saves time and energy, and helps to prevent overdrying.
Steam Refresh Cycle
- Clothes are ready to wear, thanks to the Steam Refresh cycle. It releases wrinkles and reduces odors without rewashing.
Wrinkle Shield Plus Option With Steam
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes for up to 150 minutes. This model uses the added benefit of steam for even better wrinkle-fighting performance.
- Get better, more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on small loads with the unique design of four shorter, staggered baffles. Larger items now dry more evenly while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles.
Tap Touch Controls with Memory
- Start your next load quickly using the sleek control interface of the Tap Touch controls with Memory. This technology allows direct access to dryer functions, and it even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time.
- Use less energy while still getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost option that uses less heat and extended cycle times for greater energy efficiency.
- A 15-inch high pedestal can be placed under the dryer for laundry storage, or the stacking kit allows the matching washer to be installed under the dryer (sold separately).
Whirlpool WGD90HEFW Reviews