Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Cabrio Platinum High Efficiency Gas Dryer with Static Reduce Option
Pair the cleaning power of a Cabrio Platinum HE washer with this HE dryer and you'll save over $3,100 in lifetime water and energy costs. This dryer uses Advanced Moisture Sensing to automatically keep heat consistent and help prevent over drying and shrinking. Two steam dry cycles help you refresh clothes and relax wrinkles instead of rewashing. The Static Reduce option helps uses steam to reduce static in the dryer after the load is dry. The EcoBoost option and an Eco Monitor help you get even more efficiency out of your HE dryer. Plus, specialty cycles for jeans, towels, sheets and active wear take the guesswork out of everyday laundry tasks.
7.6 Cu. Ft.
Selectable and Automatic Interior Drum Light
Lint Screen Location:
Front-Mounted Lint Screen
Wrinkle Control Time:
Steam Touch Up:
Enhanced Touch Up
Number Of Moisture Settings:
End Of Cycle Signal:
Off / Soft / Loud
Number Of Temperatures:
Painted Steel Drum
Reversible Side-Swing Door
Dimensions and Weights
Quick Refresh Steam Cycle
- Tumbles up to 12 garments in the dryer, letting steam technology relax wrinkles and remove odors.
- In just 15 minutes, clothes go from lying there to ready-to-wear.
Static Reduce Option
Wrinkle Shield Plus Option with Steam
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes for up to 150 minutes.
- These models use the added benefit of steam for even better wrinkle-fighting performance.
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- This high-efficiency dryer uses three built-in sensors that read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer.
- The drying cycle can end when everything is perfectly dry.
- This saves time and energy as well as helping to prevent over drying.
7.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Featuring the industry's largest available capacity, these dryer models offer a 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum that adapts to both large and small loads.
- Saves energy by using a portion of the dryer's dual heating element and extending cycle time.
- You'll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
- Uses steam to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 20 minutes.
Direct Water Installation Method
- A "Y" connector delivers water from washer's existing water line directly to the dryer for easier installation and hassle-free steaming.
- A window on the front of the dryer door allows you to see the clothes as they tumble.
Quick Dry Cycle