Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
7.4 cu. ft.
120V; 60Hz; 15A
Number of Temperatures:
Estimated Time Remaining Display:
Lint Screen Location:
Front-Mounted Lint Screen
Side Swing Door
Dimensions and Weight
Preserves the Perfect Fit with Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer.
- Larger items billow out for better drying, while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles. The unique design of the four shorter, staggered baffles increases the effectiveness of the dryer.
Tap Touch Controls
- The tap touch interface featured on select models brings high-tech style to your laundry room. It allows direct access to dryer functions, and its sleek appearance enhances the appeal of any space.
Wrinkle Shield Option
- Help keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends. The process lasts for up to 140 minutes or until you open the dryer door.
Quiet Dry Plus Noise Reduction System
- Sound-absorbing materials are strategically placed around the dryer drum to help reduce operational noise.
- Load your laundry and forget it! An end-of-cycle signal will alert you when the dryer cycle is finished.