5.9 cu. ft. Front-Load Electric Dryer with Cool Down Cycle
Dry clothes like a pro with this versatile dryer from Whirlpool. A total of 12 different cycles puts the power in your hands, letting you customize the dry cycle to meet your needs. Delicate cycle provides gentle tumbling and low heat to preserve your delicate items. With Wrinkle Shield option the dryer automatically tumbles every five minutes after the cycle has ended to help prevent wrinkles from forming.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
5.9 Cu. Ft.
Advanced Moisture Sensor:
Dry Cycle Selections
20 Min. - 70 Min. (in 10 Min. Increments)
Energy Preferred Sensor Dry:
Dryer Option Selections
High, Low, Med., Extra Low, No Heat
End of Cycle Signal:
Dimensions and Weight
AccuDry Sensor Drying System
- Get an even dry in one try with the AccuDry sensor drying system. It measures moisture and temperature levels to help reduce damage caused by overdrying and automatically stops the cycle when the load is dry
Wrinkle Shield Option
- Helps prevent wrinkles from setting in by continuing to tumble the load every five minutes after the cycle is complete
5.9 cu. ft. Capacity
- With a 5.9 cu. ft. capacity dryer drum, there's plenty of room to easily handle large loads and bulky items
- Delicate fabrics and lingerie get gentle treatment with this cycle that dries them at the low temperature they need
- Get a leg up on fabric care with this special cycle designed to give all your favorite jeans the extra care they need
Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool Duet dryers are built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.