Wolf Gourmet 10 Piece Cookware Set
With seven-ply bonded construction and riveted handles designed for comfort, Wolf Gourmet cookware is an unequaled combination of form and function crafted to deliver delicious meals for years to come. Possibilities are as endless as your culinary imagination - searing ribeye steak, making delicate French omelets for a weekend brunch, slowly simmering your grandmother's Bolognese, or gently cooking a tangy lemon curd. For anything from a quick pasta to a multi-course meal for a special occasion, this cookware has even heat distribution, fast heating, and superior heat retention for all your cooking needs.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space.For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction. Available at AJ Madison.
Proprietary 7-Ply Construction
Aluminum and Stainless Steel Layered
Oven Safe up to 500° F
Number of Pieces:
10 (Including Lids)
3.5 Quart Sauté Pan with Lid:
6 Quart Round Dutch Oven with Lid:
3 Quart Saucepan with Lid:
2 Quart Saucier with Lid:
- Wolf Gourmet's 10-piece cookware set has everything you need to prepare delicious meals, and will be a trusted culinary companion for years to come.
Proprietary 7-Ply Construction
- Seven layers extend fully up the sides of each pot, pan and skillet for the most evenly cooked sauces, stews soups, risotto and grains.
- An aluminum core is surrounded by layers of pure aluminum and and additional layers of durable 18/10 stainless steel.
Comfortable to Use
- Equipped with sturdy, ergonomic handles that fit a variety of hand sizes, this high-performance cookware is very comfortable to use.
- Helper handles on the sauté pan and 11.5 inch skillet make transferring cookware to the oven much easier.
Designed for Predictably Delicious Results
- Melting chocolate for ganache or slowly developing a coffee-colored roux for gumbo should not be stressful.
- Beveled walls reduce the risk of burning and sticking, and flared rims facilitate drip-free pouring of sauces, reductions or broths.
- Made in the United States, Wolf Gourmet cookware is crafted with great attention to detail and an uncompromising dedication to creating exceptional products.
- A lifetime limited warranty ensure years of confidence in the kitchen
Included in Set
3.5 Quart Sauté Pan with Lid
- Straight sides with a wide, flat bottom, long handle and tight-fitting lid make the sauté pan perfect for cooktop to oven recipes.
- The higher sides of the sauté pan are ideal for cooking down greens or for searing meat or poultry.
- A helper handle makes transferring the pan to the oven or bringing the pan to the table much easier.
- A shallow frying pan with a flat bottom and flared sides allows for easy turning of food or flipping during sautéing.
- The 11.5" skillet is best for all-purpose frying, stir-frying and searing.
- A small skillet is one of the most versatile pans in the kitchen, perfectly sized for preparation of smaller meals or side dishes.
- The flat bottom and flared sides allow food to slide out effortlessly onto the plate.
6 Quart Round Dutch Oven with Lid
- Large enough for roasts and many types of one-pot meals.
3 Quart Saucepan with Lid
- A versatile round pot with flat bottom, large bevel, tall, straight sides and tight-fitting lid.
- Saucepans are ideal for cooking with liquid, simmering, boiling and making sauces.
2 Quart Saucier with Lid
- A type of saucepan with short, curved sides designed for whisking and stirring.
Wolf Gourmet Series WGCW100S Reviews