Wolf Countertop Oven
Six cooking modes let you create outstanding results for any meal you envision. Unique perimeter convection provides uniform heat surrounding and circulating the food, reducing cooking time by up to twenty-five percent. Cooking is a pleasure with a host of thoughtful features including an integrated temperature probe, spring-loaded door for gentle opening, and large selector bezel. Expect more consistent, predictably delicious results for your baking, roasting, and broiling for years to come.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space.For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction. Available at AJ Madison.
Removable Crumb Tray:
Advanced Convection Function:
Precision Temperature Control:
Integrated Temperature Probe:
5 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions and Weights
1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Oven
6 Cooking Modes
- Bake (Convection Capable)
- Roast (Convection Capable)
Integrated Temperature Probe
- Cook an herb-crusted roast or balsamic-glazed chicken to your preferred internal temperature.
- The probe quickly attaches in place with one hand and gives you precise control to roast to perfection without opening the oven door.
- Sized to fit quarter sheet pans and most 9" x 13" dishes, the rack slides in and out smoothly.
- Three rack positions offer flexibility for broiling, baking, and toasting.
- Precision temperature control is finely tuned and uniquely calibrated for the best cooking performance in each cooking mode.
- Intuitive controls allow for simple selection of cooking mode, time and function
- Drips and splatters wipe away effortlessly from the nonstick interior.
- The removable stainless steel crumb/drip tray is dishwasher safe and slides out for easy cleaning.
- Keep the exterior pristine with a damp cloth.
Advanced Perimeter Convection
- A powerful fan with high-volume airflow vents thoroughly circulates heated air for even roasting and baking with no hot spots.
- Convection can be used in roast or bake mode with a simple press of the button to reduce cooking time by up to twenty-five percent.
Bonus Knob Color
- While Wolf's signature red knobs come standard, registering this product with Wolf gets you a free set of either black or stainless steel knobs for variety in design.
Wolf Gourmet Series WGCO100S Reviews